19+ years of experience in managing financials, corporate affairs, and business operations across various sectors, including manufacturing, consulting, information technology, retail, and logistics.
Key areas of expertise:
- Establishing and implementing systems, controls, and procedures for financial and accounting systems to achieve corporate objectives.
- Designing, managing, and monitoring reporting systems to aid management decision-making in the achievement of stated objectives regarding revenue and profitability.
- Directing internal audits involving the review of accounting and administrative controls, as well as coordinating preparation for external audits and external financial reporting and due diligence.
- Overseeing the preparation and filing of returns for various taxes and statutory compliances.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring the organization’s operating and capital budgets, as well as managing revenue reconciliation and expense monitoring for a multi-region operation with centralized accounting.
- Providing financial guidance to management, ensuring effective and ethical financial stewardship of the organization.
- Establishing and ensuring the proper implementation of internal controls, as well as continually evaluating established policies and procedures and updating and modifying them as necessary.